Conditions of Website Use
No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through ACLoves.co.uk, nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
The entire contents of ACLoves.co.uk are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of ACLoves.co.uk we AC Loves and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect losses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
You may download or print selections of this website if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction. Except where stated the text, graphics and information of the web site are the copyright of ACLoves.co.uk. Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. AC Loves will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with AC Loves you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- AC Loves retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
- If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be AC Loves or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party AC Loves is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you.
- When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate.
- All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Pricing and Availability
It is our policy to offer goods at the most reasonable price possible, however, if, due to circumstances beyond our control, we deem it necessary to alter any advertised price, we reserve the right to do so without prior notice.
If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund
Outstanding orders can be cancelled at any time prior to despatch. In instances where payment has already been made, an alternative or refund in full for the item(s) concerned will be given. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failure to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier. Liability in such cases is limited to the value of those items, which are shown to have not been received by the customer.
Distance Selling Regulations
You have a right to cancel your order within seven working days following the day after the date of delivery for any unused item purchased through the website under the distance selling regulations for refund. This does not apply to any perishable goods, or items personalised or made to your specification.
To cancel any item, you can e-mail, telephone, or write to us quoting your invoice number. You must take reasonable care of the items, and must not use them. Goods must be returned to us within seven days of your notice to cancel. Items may be returned to AC Loves, at the contact address below.
Providing the goods are received back in an unused condition, and with all accessories, you will receive a refund within 21 days of your notice to cancel.
We will not be liable for non-performances of our obligations caused or resulting from industrial disputes or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the company such as act of God, riots, civil commotion, flood, fire and legislation. If by reason of such circumstances it shall become impossible within a reasonable time for the company to wholly or partly supply the items ordered then the customer's liability will be limited to the value of the items already supplied together with any associated delivery charges.
Products are sold singly unless otherwise stated. Every effort is made to ensure the colours depicted on the site match as closely as possible those of the actual product. Due to technical limitations, some colours may vary.
All products offered are guaranteed for a period of three months unless otherwise stated from the date of the original invoice against failure to provide reasonable wear owing to defective workmanship or materials. The guarantee excludes faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse. In the event of a fault claim, please return the item with a copy of the original invoice to our contact address below. Please clearly identify the area or part that has failed. All items must be returned in a clean, dry condition.
- Account discount codes - Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
- Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- Gift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher – check your voucher to find out when to use it by.
- We can’t accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
- We’ll despatch your gift voucher as soon as payment has been cleared, either by post or by email if preferred.
- We’re afraid we can’t be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
- We can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
- From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in spam filters and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
- If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, or a combination of the two).
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law AC Loves and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the linked sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect AC Loves liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AC Loves, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
AC Loves shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and AC Loves. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Roxbey Ltd.
Ethical Sourcing Policy
As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers high quality products AC Loves recognises its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically. We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees' health and safety and basic human rights. All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to:
- Minimum age of employment
- Freely chosen employment
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination
- No harsh or inhumane treatment
- Working hours
- Rates of pay
- Terms of employment
AC Loves will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instil these principles when dealing with their own supplier base.
Registered Address & Contact Details
Roxbey Ltd, Trading as AC Loves.
Amanullah, Hogmoor Road
Phone: 01420 362568